Skip to main content

Full text of "2016 Emails Between Wilshire Center BID And The City Of LA or Tara Devine"

See other formats

Subject:  Re:  Re:  Follow  up  to  Arrange  Meeting
From:  CD4  Scheduling
Date:  06/14/2016  11:30  AM
To:  Wilshire  Center  BID

Thank  you  for  contacting  Council  District  4 with  your  scheduling  request.  For  fastest  processing  please  use
this  link  to  submit  your  event  and  or  meeting  request  specifications:  http : / / goo . gl / f orms /i a7kR8EP6s

Please  be  patient  and  understand  that  we  receive  a high  volume  of  scheduling  requests  daily  and  will  get  back
to  you  as  soon  as  possible  regarding  the  availability  of  the  Council  member  and/or  a CD4  Staff  Person.

If  there  is  a certificate  request,  please  email  cd4 . certif icates@laci tv . ora .

We  look  forward  to  being  in  touch!

Thank  you,

CD 4 Scheduling